Friday, June 29, 2012

Schoolism Interview with Bobby Chiu

-by Eric Fortune


I recently had the honor of being interviewed by Bobby Chiu for Schoolism. Though I've been a fan of Bobby's work for years we met for the first time at Spectrum Live.  He's a super nice guy and we had a great talk.  Hopefully, there are some insightful nuggets you can glean from the conversation. 

Listen to the interview Here


This painting is several years old now.  But I thought I'd share a decent sized image of the painting I had pulled off the wall during the interview. The piece is titled "Divided by Time"

6 comments:

  1. Spectrum 17 Eric. Gold in unpublished. Great piece.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course I would mess that up. Fail

    ReplyDelete
  3. We atAuroraare trying to join theList Top Engineering Collegesby creating new practices in the Engineering Education in India. We request you all to have a look and let us know how we can improve our quality of deliverables.Thanking you in advance,Have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a good blog to the network environment is difficult to find a . In your blog , you can learn a lot of meaningful knowledge , and benefit from. Some valuable information can also be collected from your article that these be of great help to me . Thank you for your wonderful sharing .

    ReplyDelete
  5. "your post is need, or better but, factors ve nailed it. You write very well which is amazing. I post I shouldnt invest in but cant resist shopping for! And at terrific costs too! Thank Like it! I like "

    ReplyDelete
  6. mens linen suit
    Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wished to say that I have really enjoyed Roofing your blog posts.

    ReplyDelete